Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tuesday night blogginess...

I really want to moan about stuff, but I will spare you. Suffice to say that I now know that I am not getting a new car. Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!! I want my Infinity G35 now!!! I am such a whiner, it's terrible. Instead of whining, I should be happy with what I have. Perhaps it is human nature to always want more, and never to be completely satisfied. I don't mean that last statement entirely, there are aspects of my life that are absolutely fulfilling and do not leave me wanting more.

When I was in school, I was completely content with mediocrity. I wasted a ton of my time doing nothing but being lazy. I was pretty much a bum all the way through college. Now that I am an adult, my motivation is completely different. I strive to go farther and do more than expected. I love to shake things up a bit and try to make things better. I want to impress people and earn the respect of my coworkers. Mediocrity drives me nuts, and ineptitude make me insane. I really want my family to have an easy life, but still know the value of hard work. I don't want to be wealthy in anything but love and happiness, but I don't want to have to struggle, either.

I guess that is my giant thought for the day. I skipped out on blogging yesterday because Karen and I went for a really long walk to panera bread for dinner. Panera food apparently gives us both horrendous gas. I had wretched foul gas all day today and I was trying like mad all day to not share it with my coworkers. I had to venture out into the plant (the production area is massive) a million times to do a little "crop dusting" to dissipate my foulness. It was the only way I could "crop dust" and not get caught. I think gas is hysterical, but I am afraid that my new coworkers might not appreciate my sense of humor. I think I managed to make it through the day without any accidental gassings, but I am not sure. My coworkers probably don't know me well enough to say things like, "Dude, did you let one? It smells like a rotten egg factory in here!"

1 comment:

scottie said...

Crop dusting? LOL. That is a great euphamism.