Thursday, August 25, 2005

Awwww Yeah!

Okay, I just got back from Chipotle. That place rocks like no other place I know of. The food was good, actually it was very good, it was fast, it was cheap, and it was healthy too! I will be back soon! It may become our new favorite fast-ish food. All-natural vegetable ingredients and free range meats sound good to me, yo!

Only 5 days to go until we get our house!!!! We are totally excited, we can't wait!!!

I still like my job, but it seems like it may not be the walk in the park that I had originally imagined. The stuff that I do takes a ton of time, and it seems like I have so much other stuff to do that it makes my job very difficult. I have to sit through multiple meetings every day and help brainstorm for projects and soak up as much info as I can. I end up working a lot of long hours and spending a lot of time doing things other than the work that I need to get done. (not to mention that I would rather be at home playing with Karen and James (aka Naked Raygun)) I guess that's why they pay me, to do that whole "work" thing.

No comments: