Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Wendy's for lunch...

I had Wendy's for lunch today. Somehow, when you spend ten minutes looking for a restaurant, it makes the food better. Maybe it was also due to the fact that they also have a new menu item that I dig? They now sell Frostys (chocolate shakes, if you have never had one) that you get to dump M&Ms or other candies into, kinda like a DQ Blizzard, only cheaper.

One thing that really made my lunch special today was the fact that Karen and James joined me for lunch. I like living close to work. :) I got to share my lunch with James, my drooling baby St. Bernard. I don't know how he can stand drooling all the time, half of the time his shirt is soaking wet from all of the slobber.

Which bring me to my next question, why doesn't baby slobber smell like slobber? Adult slobber is stinky, baby slobber is more like water - it's not stinky. Weird...

1 comment:

fish said...

Sorry, I had to delete a comment due to "commercial site link."