Friday, September 23, 2005

Telemarketers get theirs, again.

Since we moved to a new area and we are not on the "do not call list" yet, we get about two to three telemarketers a day, most of them selling either home security systems or water systems. Karen has gotten tired of them and she ahs begun to mess with them, just a little. Here is the conversation that I overheard yesterday. I will only post one side of the conversation, since that is all that I could hear.

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is Mrs. Kyyyyoooooooogalurrrrr."

"No, thank you, we don't need a home security system, we don't even lock our front dooor half the time."

"No, it's okay, my husband actually likes walking around the house at three A.M. in his boxers with his Louisville slugger every time we hear a noise in the middle of the night. He really does."

"Did you just say booglar? What the heck is a booglar? Bwahhahahaa! Do you mean a burglar? No, we are definitely not worried about booglars, have a good day, bye-bye now."

I fell over laughing after that one. Karen is my hero.

No comments: