Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday night, right before Easter

I just found out that I am going to meet my half-brother, Andy, Memorial day weekend. I have been wondering about him ever since I found out about his existence. Actually, when I found out about him, I spent a lot of time wondering what he would be like. When I was out in public, I found myself wondering if I had already met him, or if I knew him. It's pretty cool that I have talked to him a number of times and found out that he is a lot like me. He is nice, technically minded, looks a little like me, (the lucky devil) his life has actually paralleled mine a bit, we share a lot of the same interests, and I really can't wait to meet him. It's only a month away, but I wish it was going to be tomorrow. He is going to be at my Grandmother's 80th birthday celebration, and what a party this is going to be!

No comments: