Monday, July 09, 2007

Just maybe?

We might move back to Indiana. I will be with the same company, so I will not have to worry about finding a job. More information as it becomes available.

Vacation was great, but it ended too soon. Now we are back to work, and I am ready for my next vacation. We found a really great way to make the drive from Chicago without hitting bad Illinois traffic, and without going the long way around through Indianapolis. It saved us several hours, and also about 140 miles. Good times!

5 comments:

Vandaley said...

You will need to let me know what is happening with all of that. Does that mean Rick would be gone from Dolton?
I was told today that he is out of town for the entire week for meetings and Elyse (QA) was not told until last Friday after 5 PM. I am pretty sure he knew he would not in town before then.

Mrs. Sara said...

I'm gonna have to go ahead and say YES. Yes, do it. Move back to Indiana! Maybe move next door to me!

Anonymous said...

Hey what's this I hear about you moving back to indiana?? Mom Clark votes YES!!!! I am your favorite mother-in-law and you are my favorite son-in-law, you know.

Anonymous said...

I am not entirely sure yet, but it is still a possibility. We shall see. If it does happe, the most likely time is going to be in January.

Anonymous said...

Don't go!!!